Full-service wedding planning & design
Our full-service wedding planning is for the couple who want complete help planning their big day from start to finish. The full-service wedding planning experience is our signature service offering and includes monthly meetings via zoom, venue sourcing, vendor recommendations and selection, help with budget creation and management, full wedding theme design and mood boards. We will put together a detailed design plan and handle all vendor communication and dive deep into making it a unique day for the two of you!
- Full design, planning, and production services
- Curation and design of the wedding of your dreams
- Full planning and budget management
- Vendor Recommendations – selection and confirmation of high-quality vendors based on your needs
- Creation and management of a detailed monthly checklist measuring progress and completed work
Monthly design and planning meetings, and as many consultations as needed on the month of your wedding
Unlimited e-mail and phone communications with lead designer and planner via a monthly zoom call
- Wedding day coordination, logistics and production supervision, tablescape styling, guest services management
- You will receive design lookbooks, renderings*, timelines, vendor selections, floor plans and schematics, gift curation, and management of design-based elements such as decor, florals, paper goods, signage, installations, and custom builds
Other planners go back again and again to the same vendors, but Wildflower Hill Co. will hand select vendors for your consideration, the same vendors will also service other events (rehearsal, wedding, brunch) to ensure a flawless execution and a continuity of service and guest experiences. You and your guests will be WOW’d with our attention to quality and detail.
The Full-Service Wedding Planning + Design Package starts at $15,000.
This package can be booked up to 8-12 months in advance of your wedding date (some special accommodations are available). A 50% non-refundable retainer is due with a signed contract. Additional services can booked, fees apply. Final pricing is based on guest count, location, and client’s requirements.
CONNECT WITH OUR TEAM