does not have to be complicated, extravagant or time consuming! Whether you
have time to cook breakfast in the morning, or have to eat your breakfast on
the go, there’s a healthy breakfast for everyone! Check out one of my go-to
favorite breakfasts, mixed fruit smoothie!
smoothie only takes me about five minutes to make each morning (when I can squeeze
it in), and it seriously keeps me full all day.
Ingredients (1 serving)
- 1/4 cups frozen blueberries, raspberries or strawberries I used a mix.
- 1/4 medium banana fresh or frozen.
- 1/4 cup frozen mango chunks.
- 1 – 1 1/2 cups fresh orange juice (pineapple juice optional.
- 1/4 a pineapple cubed (optional)
Put all the ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth. Pour into glasses, serve and enjoy!
And while you’re sipping on your smoothie watching my IGTV video on this recipe, read about some of the healthy benefits of breakfast, according to the Mayo Clinic.
benefits of a healthy breakfast
you a chance to start each day with a healthy and nutritious meal. Adults who
report regularly eating a healthy breakfast are more likely to:
- Eat more vitamins and minerals.
- Control their weight. Research suggests that consuming most of your daily calories in the morning can aid weight loss.
- Control their blood sugar levels — which is important in preventing or controlling diabetes.
- Eat less fat and cholesterol.
- Perform better at work.
regularly eat a healthy breakfast are more likely to:
- Meet daily nutrient requirements
- Be at a healthy body weight
- Have better concentration and be
- Miss fewer days of school
What is your go-to breakfast meal?