Happy August everyone!
If you’re like me the thought that it is August already is bugging me out! I meeaaan, it still feels like July! That’s about as much as I’m going to say about that because I am not at all mad that it’s August because it’s my birthday month! YAY! Before the celebrations begin, I just wanted to take a look at my July and all of its amazingness!
Here’s a short recap of my month…
- My little girl has been learning so much at summer camp about solar systems, reptiles, camping, being a junior chef, the Wild Wild West, and sorts of fun activities!
- Featured my first contributing blogger this year—check out the post on how to bring the tropical vibes from the island and into your home décor
- Hosted my first Brunch at Farmington w/my best girlfriends
- I attended a gorgeous open house event at Greenstone Fields for their Evening With Flowers event on their amazing organic flower farm in Purceville, Virginia
- Flatlay & creative styling — due to so many feedback, support, and requests, I have decided to create an e-book/guide on how I create and style my flatlays. I don’t know when it will be ready, but right now I just have an outline. I have so many great ideas that I cannot wait to share. (I’m even working on something exciting that I can’t wait to share with you!). So stay tuned.
July was also super crazy for birthdays in my family and I am grateful and blessed to have been able to celebrate and have another year with people that mean so much to me. Life as a working, creative mom has taught me so much about myself. I am grateful for everyone I have met along the way, and look forward to building new friendships.
August will hopefully be another great month. I have some giveaways in the works so be sure to follow here on the blog or Instagram. You can also sign-up to get blog updates using your email so this way you will get freshly published posts right in your inbox!
My thought + wish for this new month (as seen on IG)
A new month is another chance to give life a go. Another chance to learn and grow. Another chance to love and be loved. Another chance to do what you love…and share what you love with others in hopes of inspiring them to see life differently. These are the principles that I live by in my endless pursuit of creativity! I have loved sharing my life journey & inspired moments with you. THANK YOU for following, commenting, liking here on my blog! I truly appreciate your support + love! Here’s to another month of positive vibes, beautiful friendships, and creativity! Let’s sprinkle kindness around!