Happy February, #AlwaysCreatingTribe!
Lately I’ve been having trouble staying focused at work. With just a few changes in my daily habit, I’ve been able to refocus on my work. Below are some of the things that has helped me:
- Setting deadlines
- Organizing + prioritizing my to-do list
- Taking short breaks throughout the day
- Checking my emails every 2-3 hours; my inboxes can be distracting
- Listening to my favorite band/music (Kings of Leon or Afro Beats…you guys know I’m always blasting music in my Stories!)
- Staying away from social media (huge time suck and the rabbit hole is real)
- Using a productivity tool –last year I implemented Clockify and it changed my life
- Not focusing on perfection (which is so boring), but just getting things done right and on time
- Keeping an ideas notebook
Would love to hear some of yours or leave an emoji below if you find these useful!