We’re looking for driven summer intern to join our busy, creative team in Sterling, Virginia.
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES
- Apply internet research skills and gain experience in social media marketing
- Develop experience in event planning and production
- Improve writing skills through a variety of communication mediums (formal correspondence, marketing materials, web content)
- Expand professional network in producing events
- Social media marketing, blogging, and research
25 hours/week; 1 full semester
Tuesday to Friday, 10:00 am to 3-4:00 pm, plus 3-5 evening events throughout the semester.
All Associates internships are unpaid, and housing is not provided. College credit may be granted but must be coordinated in advance with the intern’s university/college. Occasional stipend in form of gift cards, free lunch, etc.
Send a cover letter, resume and three nonfiction writing samples or excerpts of no more than 500 words. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org. application documents in PDF format with the subject line “Event internship” to be considered. Questions can be directed to email@example.com.